1. It is the SPIRIT who gives LIFE; the flesh is no help at all. The WORDS that I have spoken to you are SPIRIT and LIFE. John 6:63Esv
2. GOD is SPIRIT, and HIS worshipers must worship in the SPIRIT and in TRUTH."
The woman said, "I know that MESSIAH" (called CHRIST) "is coming. When HE comes, HE will explain everything to us."
Then JESUS declared, "I, the ONE speaking to you--I AM HE." John 4:24-26Niv
3. JESUS replied: "'LOVE the LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
This is the first and greatest commandment.
And the second is like it: 'LOVE your neighbor as yourself.' Matthew 22:37-39Niv
4. "FATHER, if you are willing, take this cup from ME; yet not MY WILL, but YOURS be done." Luke 22:42Niv
5. Put your sword back in its place," JESUS said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. Matthew 26:52Niv
6. "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal LIFE." Matthew 25:46Niv
7. But LOVE your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the MOST HIGH, because HE is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your FATHER is merciful. Luke 6:35-36Niv
8. "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Luke 6:37Niv
9. Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full--pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap. The amount you give will determine the amount you get back." Luke 6:38Nlt
10. “Moses gave you that commandment,” returned Jesus, “because you know so little of the meaning of LOVE. But from the beginning of the creation, GOD ‘made them male and female’. ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’. So that in body they are no longer two people but one. That is why man must never separate what GOD has joined together.” Mark 10:5 Phillips
11. On that day you will realize that I am in MY FATHER, and you are in ME, and I am in you. John 14:20Niv
12. JESUS told them, “The time has come for the SON OF MAN to be glorified. I tell you truly that unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains a single grain of wheat; but if it dies, it brings a good harvest. John 12:24 Phillips
13. JESUS answered, “I am the WAY and the TRUTH and the LIFE. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME. John 14:6Niv
14. But later, JESUS cried aloud, “Every man who believes in ME, is believing in the ONE who sent ME; and every man who sees ME is seeing the ONE who sent ME. I have come into the world as LIGHT, so that no one who believes in ME need remain in the dark. Yet, if anyone hears MY sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him—for I did not come to judge the world but to save it. Every man who rejects ME and will not accept MY sayings has a JUDGE—at the last day, the very WORDS that I have spoken will be his JUDGE. For I have not spoken on MY own AUTHORITY: the FATHER who sent ME has commanded ME what to say and what to speak. And I know that what HE commands means eternal LIFE. All that I say I speak only in accordance with what the FATHER told ME.” John 12:46 Phillips
15. Whoever does not LOVE does not know GOD, because GOD is LOVE. 1 John 4:8Niv
16. For GOD LOVED the world so much that HE gave HIS only SON, so that every one who believes in HIM shall not be lost, but should have eternal LIFE. John 3:16 Phillips
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Consider 1 Corinthians 2:9-12 Phillips
But as it is written: ‘Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which GOD has prepared for those who LOVE HIM ’. But GOD has, through the SPIRIT, let us share HIS secret. For nothing is hidden from the SPIRIT, not even the deep wisdom of GOD. For who could really understand a man’s inmost thoughts except the spirit of the man himself? How much less could anyone understand the thoughts of GOD except the very SPIRIT of GOD? And the marvellous thing is this, that we now receive not the spirit of the world but the SPIRIT OF GOD HIMSELF, so that we can actually understand something of GOD'S generosity towards us.
Start or restart reading in the Book of John and find a Bible based Church. Easter is a great day to refine your Life by laying down whatever is holding you back 1 second at a time and picking up all the Blessings GOD has for you.
This righteousness is given through faith in JESUS CHRIST to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile,
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD,
and all are justified freely by HIS GRACE through the redemption that came by CHRIST JESUS.
GOD presented CHRIST as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of HIS BLOOD--to be received by faith. HE did this to demonstrate HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS, because in HIS FORBEARANCE HE had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished--
HE did it to demonstrate HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS at the present time, so as to be just and the ONE who justifies those who have faith in JESUS. Romans 3:22-26Niv
For those who find ME find LIFE and receive favor from the LORD. Proverbs 8:35Niv